Our Return Policy
It happens. Sometimes you think you want something, then you decide against it. Although we think you will love our sportsman apparel, we understand there may be instances where you might want to make a return. And we are happy to help, with some conditions.
- Only authorized returns accompanied by a return authorization will be accepted. How do you obtain a return authorization?
- Call Customer Service at 1-877-255-2554
- Email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No cash or check refunds will be issued. Upon receipt by customer service, authorized returns in resellable condition will be issued a store credit by customer service (less shipping charges).
- Likely reason an item would not be in resellable condition: You went on a survivalist training and used the item as a makeshift shelter, only to realize it was not as bear repellent as you had hoped.
- Likely reason an item would be in resellable condition: You opened the package, tried the item on, and decided it didn’t fit quite right.
- Returns and exchanges will not be accepted for merchandise that has been altered for any reason or has been in the possession of purchaser for longer than 30 days. Alterations may include:
- You took a shirt to a tailor and had the sleeves shortened.
- You had a shirt embroidered or embellished in some other way.
- You marked your initials on the tag because, hey, that’s the way mama raised you. We applaud your responsible behavior, but this sort of alteration voids a return.
- Without exception, CC Your Brand will not assume responsibility after garments have been altered or returned in unsellable condition.
Again, if it has been less than 30 days since your purchase and the item(s) is in unaltered resellable condition, you may obtain a return authorization by contacting Customer Service at
- or email@example.com